Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lucky Day

Yesterday was our lucky day. 

My daughter broke her glasses so we had to eat at the PSA building closeby. It had a Spectacle Hut in it. 

The children always enjoy kiddy fun rides. Sometimes I invite them, other times I don't. Today, there are special kiddy fun rides in the building. But it is expensive, S$5 for a 5 min ride or S10 for 3 5-min rides. 

My husband broke a big hole in his pocket when he couldn't stop my third child's relentless requests for the rides last Sunday. I am not going to make the same mistake. He started off being very generous with the children giving them 6 rides in total! But he ended up with an unthankful child asking for more. 

I stated my terms and conditions before paying. The children, especially my 3 year old agreed to have only 1 ride. We happily paid for it but the man at the counter gave us 4 instead of 3 for S$10 ! How lucky ! 

The children were happy and grateful after their rides and I am so thankful for it. 

Thanks for reading! 

To follow, click on "to follow by email" or "to follow at google" within my blog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...