Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Privileges of a Passion Card

I love my Passion Card. Being a full-time homemaker, this card gives me substantial rebates to the supermarkets which I frequent. (Cold Storage, Giant outlets and Guardian Pharmacies). 



The amount saved is significant as I have a big household to manage (I would say humbly only in Singapore context). 

We are expenditure conscious and this card saves me a lot. Purchasing on quiet Wednesdays can earn you double the points compared to that which you earn on other days.

Any People Association member could apply for the card. See How to apply for Passion Card

This link below is for events happening up till 31 Dec 2014. 
It could be useful to those living in Singapore. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...