Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Art of Sharing

Have you ever wondered why do we share? Why do we teach our children to share?

I often preach this to my children. Sometimes they listen, other times they don't. After a good number of years, I notice that this is an art that needs to be learnt and I'm learning this myself.

I come from a family which didn't teach me the importance of sharing. So the natural tendency of human beings would be to hoard as displayed in our children.

We would discover by ourselves the value of sharing but sometimes, we could not because we are too busy or because we tell ourselves "the good consequences" were because of something else.

Being a full time homemaker gives me ample time to think and reflect. As I thought about why we should share and watch how and why others share or not share, I began to realise that this is an art. 

Yes, we should be good, follow God's word and start being generous. But if we are humbled when we overdo it, tell yourself it's okay and this is the art of sharing that I'm talking about.


To follow, click on "to follow by email" or "to follow at google" within my blog.


And have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...