Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Waiting for the son

One of the most obvious trends in Singapore must be the kind of tuitions or classes which children attend. I am not excluded. There are many different kinds of interests for the kids, from music to arts and sports of various sorts.

Right now at 743pm in Singapore, I am still waiting for my eldest to finish his class. This is the only class for today. (It is usually music and Taekwondo but today's music lesson had already been done last week due to the music exams on Monday). As I look at the phone to see how much time is left, I can't help but type in this article quickly. 

This could be the voice of another Singaporean homemaker nearby. 

Have a great day!

To follow, click on "to follow by email" or "to follow at google" within my blog.


And have a great day!

Most patrons in the food court have already left
     

You could see the cleaner packing up

    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...