Monday, February 20, 2017

Review on B9 dental

Everyone wants a good set of teeth. But to do that, you need the support of a  professional dentist without burning a hole in your pocket. I was lucky to stumble upon B9 Dental. 

On my first visit, I immediately felt the difference between B9 and other dental clinics. Raymond and his team were extremely warm and friendly. It was helpful to calm anyone's nerves sitting on the dentist's chair. They made me feel comfortable through reassurance and detailed explanation of the treatment options. 

I was also impressed by the state-of-the-art facilities at the clinic. Patients get to watch a movie during their treatments and there were several screens at the waiting area where you could enjoy TV programmes and dental videos. 

B9 dental ; Dr Raymond Lim with his friendly staff
Dr Raymond Lim with his friendly staff

Going through 2 root canal treatments without pain was the most important testament of the skill displayed by Dr Raymond. He was swift and professional throughout the treatment process. I could not ask for more. His nurses provided excellent support so that I need not feel dry lips and discomfort throughout the process. 

I like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the team and will certainly be back at the clinic for other treatments. 

I had noticed that many other patients gave positive reviews of the clinic. To see more of the patients' reviews,  read here


Raymond is also featured at:


Well done B9 dental and your team!!


This review has been written based on my own opinion and I had not received any benefit through the review. More on the disclosure policies could be found at swh disclosure.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...