Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Real estate

Today, I spent the evening enriching myself. Year 2009 marked the year in which I wanted to return to workforce. My husband proposed that real estate would be suitable for our family. It had an upside to our income compared with part-time jobs which paid only S$ 10 to 15 an hour. Plus we were interested. But I didn't know that I would be expecting child number 3. Singapore is a small country where everyone is ready to jump onto the bandwagon if they could afford to. So it is an industry which you can't go wrong.

This year, the government makes an enforcement to protect personal data.

Agents are one of the groups who are affected as full time realtors frequently make cold calls to owners for sales and rental purposes. They get the personal data of the owners from database sellers and could no longer do it now.

It is useful information to know although I am beginning to lose track of what the speaker is talking about. Will have to get back to listening.

To follow, click on "to follow by email" or "to follow at google" within my blog.


Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...